Holistic Analysis works for integrating almost all relevant factors of pharmaceutical business process. It takes into consideration all 3 segments of pharmaceutical selling process (who will sell, to whom to sell and how to sell),
As part of ‘who will sell’, HA requires data input for ‘COMMANDING HIERARCHY’ (Representative, ASM, SM, NSM/BUM, GM/Director & CEO) as well as data of ‘NON COMMANDING COMMUNICATION HIERARCHY (NCCH). NCCH includes all those departments which are indirectly playing their role in the selling process.
Commanding Hierarchy (CH):
Representative & Area Sales Manager:
Holistic Analysis uses the term ‘Representative for all those designations managing their doctors directly, irrespective of their designation title (SPO, TM, MIO, SE etc), and Area Sales Manager is the supervisor of representatives. These 2 are the most detailed sections of hierarchy as all operations are ultimately planned and executed at the level of representative and ASMs. This section is comprised of following segments:
- Add New: Basic information is required to be entered in this section, along with the region, base station and bricks assigned to him/her to work. It also asks that to whom this is going to replace (auto-generated name of person who resigned this position).
- Search: It can be on the basis of his Business Unit, Geographical Area (Region, base station, group, brick), or by his supervisor.
- View Profile: This is auto-generated data software update from other modules of the software and shows position code and position history including month wise YTD sale of that territory, average per month sales of last 3 years, total annual investments of last 3 years, month wise YTD investment of current year, total number of listed doctors and corporate bricks, history of representative changes against this position code. It also includes short personal profile of the current representative.
- Edit Profile: Only direct entries are editable whereas auto-generated data is not editable.
- Resign/Promotion/Transfer/Termination: Entering data in this segment helps to view a single position led by different people at different times. It enriches the record keeping and also helps supervisor to get reports the impact of changes against any particular position code.
- Assign Doctors: It shows all the doctors of the bricks assigned to him while adding new representatives and gives an option to mark doctors to be visited along with marking respective products to be focused on every individual doctor.
- Assign Targets: It helps to assign monthly product targets at brick level, while assigning targets it shows brick dynamics, sales history, investment history, and focused doctors for that particular product in that brick.
- Assign Samples: It helps to assign monthly product samples to the focused doctors. While requesting for samples, it shows the profile of the doctor to make logical decision for sample request. These samples will be shown as requested until issued by HO, then it will be shown in doctor profile and numerous reports can also be generated to analyze the sample utility.
- Work Plan: This is a 3 step process. In the first step it shows detailed auto-generated brick dynamics (customer classification, investment history, sales history, targets, approved discounted customers, ) and asks the number of visits required in a month for this particular brick. In 2nd step it shows (auto-generated) the number of planned visits of a brick and booking supply dates of that distributor in those bricks, and then asks the proposed dates for visiting that brick. At the 3rd step it shows the complete plan and gives an option to write objectives in from of daily plan. Submission of this form results in saving the plan in the system, with an auto-generated email to the senior hierarchy or any other department as instructed by the admin.
- Investment History: It shows auto –generated report of MAT investments with details of date and doctor.
Sales Manager/Nation Sales Manager/General Manager:
These hierarchies are not directly linked to the operations so detailed data input is not required. Here software demands just for basic personal details and the designation of supervisor and group name. It asks about:
- Replacement of
- Region (only for SMs)
Non-Commanding Communication Hierarchy (NCCH):
Objective of this hierarchical section is to establish communication regarding official tasks through “Task Management” module of Holistic Analysis. This section deals with different people of different departments. Information required to be provided to the software regarding this section is: